Barkadion TB Logs

Barkadion

Re: Barkadion TB Logs

Post by Barkadion »

Block is done. Taking couple weeks off and starting with spring/summer BB after that. I have family vacation coming next week, so timing is perfect. I might throw few workouts here and there just to keep blood circling, or will just stay lazy collecting body fat.

I’ve been thinking about minimalistic BB with KB complex for SE and 30-40 min runs. Will see. Possibly, will restart lifting with either Fighter HT or Grey Man from MASS book. Or some version of OP I/A. There a chance CAT will be released at that time and I will give it a try in such case. Not sure yet.

Cheers!
"Man is what he reads." - Joseph Brodsky

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

4/12/22
Week off, Tuesday

Testing
Some testing for secondary lifts.
FS Reverse Lunges
Weighted Dips
Seal Rows
Ab Wheel Standing RO
Last edited by Barkadion on Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

4/13/22
Week off, Wednesday

E
Walking, 40min

Adski

Post by Adski »

Barkadion wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:46 am Block is done. Taking couple weeks off and starting with spring/summer BB after that. I have family vacation coming next week, so timing is perfect. I might throw few workouts here and there just to keep blood circling, or will just stay lazy collecting body fat.

I’ve been thinking about minimalistic BB with KB complex for SE and 30-40 min runs. Will see. Possibly, will restart lifting with either Fighter HT or Grey Man from MASS book. Or some version of OP I/A. There a chance CAT will be released at that time and I will give it a try in such case. Not sure yet.

Cheers!
I think CAT is due on May 1, hopefully there’s no delays.
Am keen to read it. Enjoy the time off!

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

Adski wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:13 pm
Barkadion wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:46 am Block is done. Taking couple weeks off and starting with spring/summer BB after that. I have family vacation coming next week, so timing is perfect. I might throw few workouts here and there just to keep blood circling, or will just stay lazy collecting body fat.

Cheers!
I think CAT is due on May 1, hopefully there’s no delays.
Am keen to read it. Enjoy the time off!
Thank You! Same. Also, can’t wait to see new TB version with year round training schedule.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

4/15/22
Week off, Friday

Testing
Some testing for secondary movements.
OA Pushups with Rollers
Ring Archer Rows
Reverse Lunges with Sliders

VenomousCoffee

Post by VenomousCoffee »

If you're looking for something new to do, I'm running Grey Man with TB2 conditioning and it's, well, I wouldn't say fun, but it is productive.

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

VenomousCoffee wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:50 pm If you're looking for something new to do, I'm running Grey Man with TB2 conditioning and it's, well, I wouldn't say fun, but it is productive.
Hey VC, Grey Man from MASS?

VenomousCoffee

Post by VenomousCoffee »

Yup. I'm doing Grey Man and standard Black conditioning. I find that my body comp is better than with Operator--and with the specific lifts I'm using I've gotten good strength gains in my thighs too.

Grey Man: I'm using the normal main lifts with conservative maxes and then I'm using the same Ss for both A and B days with very conservative maxes. My two S lifts are front squats and bodyweight pull-ups. I post the weights I use each day in my log.

The only slightly unusual thing with my conditioning is that instead of jogging I've been doing incline walking on the treadmill for my LSS. I've been setting the speed to 3 mph and doing 30 minutes with the slope at 12 and 30 at 10. That keeps my heart rate around 125 and I find it mentally more tolerable than jogging. I also do a lot of hill HICs on the treadmill with the slope at the same (I'm in Florida so we use what we must).

Barkadion

Post by Barkadion »

VenomousCoffee wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:17 pm Yup. I'm doing Grey Man and standard Black conditioning. I find that my body comp is better than with Operator--and with the specific lifts I'm using I've gotten good strength gains in my thighs too.

Grey Man: I'm using the normal main lifts with conservative maxes and then I'm using the same Ss for both A and B days with very conservative maxes. My two S lifts are front squats and bodyweight pull-ups. I post the weights I use each day in my log.

The only slightly unusual thing with my conditioning is that instead of jogging I've been doing incline walking on the treadmill for my LSS. I've been setting the speed to 3 mph and doing 30 minutes with the slope at 12 and 30 at 10. That keeps my heart rate around 125 and I find it mentally more tolerable than jogging. I also do a lot of hill HICs on the treadmill with the slope at the same (I'm in Florida so we use what we must).
Very interesting! Thank you VC! I will reread your log.. May I ask if you TM is 80ish%%?