400 Deadlift Achieved! And A Question

MxS/SE/HIC/E
Tym87

Re: 400 Deadlift Achieved! And A Question

Post by Tym87 »

Boris wrote:I posted while back about reversing squat and deadlift ration for operator, and wanted to update the community on my progress. I started with 260lbs in November, today I pulled a single 405lbs! Big deadlift has always been a goal of mine. Next target is 500!

Question for the community, for my curiosity, how many of you use BASIC version of HICs? HOw many use STANDARD all the time?

That is fantastic! That is my goal too that I set to accomplish before my birthday.

travman

Post by travman »

Nice goal! 405 is sweet. 500, is going to be an even better feeling.

If its a new HIC I will run the basic version for a 6-12 weeks, then the next cycle I will move to the standard. I keep the same HICs and E's until I can get to the advance stage.

Boris

Post by Boris »

Tym87 wrote:
Boris wrote:I posted while back about reversing squat and deadlift ration for operator, and wanted to update the community on my progress. I started with 260lbs in November, today I pulled a single 405lbs! Big deadlift has always been a goal of mine. Next target is 500!

Question for the community, for my curiosity, how many of you use BASIC version of HICs? HOw many use STANDARD all the time?

That is fantastic! That is my goal too that I set to accomplish before my birthday.
Thank you, good luck! You will do it. Do you DL 1, 2, or 3 a week?

Boris

Post by Boris »

travman wrote:Nice goal! 405 is sweet. 500, is going to be an even better feeling.

If its a new HIC I will run the basic version for a 6-12 weeks, then the next cycle I will move to the standard. I keep the same HICs and E's until I can get to the advance stage.
Thank you. Appreciate the input. This keeping the hics/e the same is a good plan I think.

Tym87

Post by Tym87 »

Boris wrote:
Tym87 wrote:

Thank you, good luck! You will do it. Do you DL 1, 2, or 3 a week?
I aim for 3 times a week, but I'm happy if I get 2 sessions in a week.